Nuffnang

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Triple mega love.

1st July, Friday.


Finally a meet up with my poly darlings. Had dinner at Marina Square's Hongkong cafe, a very full and bloated dinner for all.



Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe.

Sharon & Aloy.

Jojo, Sharon.


Bf&I.


All like very stress, dont know what to eat. Lol.


Jo's french toast.

Milk tea for me& Grass Jelly Milk tea for Bf.

Aloy's.


Porridge, me and Bf shared.

Sharon's.

Curry Chicken, Bf&I shared too.

Our very small yet cosy table.


Lovergirls!

Mega loved!




Jojo! <3

The two of them!

Shar~ <3

Elmo is here!


Beancurd for all to share.


Slurps~!


While walking around, 

 Saw very cute hello kitty& Bf caught for me! 

Prize out! Aww, awesome Bf I have, I know! HEHE.

I chose this instead cause it's damn cute!
It was really hard to make a choice ok I swear! LOL.

I'm a happy girl! HEHE.

Aloy&Sharon.

Jojo&Elmo!


Jo bought me these from Taiwan! Omg love her lotslots! HEHE, Hello Kitty!! <3





Love dates like this! Miss these two girls damn much!
See you girls soon again ok! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment