Nuffnang

Monday, July 25, 2011

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Dig)

23rd July 2011, Saturday.


Was never a fan of Harry Potter. Or rather was never even interested in watching. HAHA.
But silly boy of mine is a total fan of Harry Potter, so I shall be nice and watch with him! 
It's not bad actually just that I only managed to watch the last 2-3 parts of this 7-8parts movies. 
So some parts I still not quite understand. HAHA.


Really admire the strong friendship between them :D


I want to be like him too. HAHAHA.

Oh, the mini Harry Potter (his son in the show) is damn handsome! LOL.



Went back to Bf's house after movie as he need to get his table done. After getting the table done, we went Jurong Point again for dinner!

HEHE, my very big head Hello Kitty!


Walked around and Men-Ichi Japanese Ramen it was for dinner.












Bf's Char Siew Ramen.

My Salmon Teriyaki Ramen, awesome!




Mummum.. Satisfying dinner. HEHE. Do try if you happened to be at Jurong Point! It's at the Basement where you see a place selling all Jap food!



Click on my ads! If any! Thanksomuch!

No comments:

Post a Comment