Nuffnang

Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy 21st Xujun!

12th July 2011, Tuesday.

Our initial plan was giving Karmen's appearance and the present as a surprise but it's kinda screwed up. Ok, shall not elaborate on the not-so-happy day.

Met up with Erinna and the birthday girl Xujun @ Nex Soup Restaurant as the Mummy of 2 is craving for the Samsui Chicken there! Bf&I love it too! HAHA.




EVERYONE'S FAV CHICKEN!



Three different kind of soup.



Eat till very stress? Dont worry nobody will snatch from you! HAHA

ANOTHER FAV! SAMBAL KANGKONG!

Fish slice.

Ginger fried rice, me no like. 
Cant stand ginger smell personally, so yeah. 
Do try if you like/dont mind ginger!




HELLO HOT MAMA <3

HELLO LOVERTWINNY! <3



After the dinner, we went for Partyworld! A short 3hours session till 11pm, I hope all my girls had fun! HEHE. Karmen joined us only at 10plusPM. And we had cake cutting session when Karmen reached.


With you, there's always me, I promise :D 










 切蛋糕咯!

祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日快乐 ~
祝你生日快乐!!!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOT MAMA! LUB YOU!






Karmen.

Me!

Twinny!

4 of us!


Times like this, I miss the past.


Yay, claps!!!












PRESENT FROM THE 3 OF US! <3




A BAG FROM DKNY! HEHE.




Hope my dear girl enjoyed herself despite the not-so-happy day. May both her babies be healthy always. &hope she will stay happy always & forever! Love you! Hugssss!


No comments:

Post a Comment