Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Perfectly Awesome 21st! (Part One)

8th October 2011, Saturday.







IT'S FINALLY MY 21ST!  
Mei Zhen is my Chinese name for those who do not know. (:

Hi my Bibi Seow!


Myself with my Hello Kitty bouquet!

My background for Polaroid!

My Personalised Hello Kitty Banner from www.babyterroronline.com
Super good quality banner!
Background for my cake cutting! :D

With all the helium balloons bought by Bf!

Hello Jojo!

Hello Twinny!

Balloons, Elmo helped to buy. :D

Felicia & Bf still helping me to put up decorations, love them. 

P.S. Do click on my ads! On the right & right below! :D

My very beautiful cake arrived and it's paid by my dearest Bf. 
Cause he say "Where got people buy cake for themselves during birthdays?"
He's always so sweet, but he's mine! :D

It's ordered from Cake Avenue by the way! (:

Hello Kitty dessert plates for serving my cake!

Cousin Gin & her husband who were early but left early too.



My Buffet, from Stamford Catering.
Costa Sands only allows two catering which is Stamford and Select. 
Both is under the same company just that Stamford is Halal and the latter is non-halal.





Crispy Shrimp & Chicken Ngoh Hiang w. Sweet Sauce

Seow Bai Chye w. Abalone Mushrooms & Wolfberry

Dory Fillet w. Exotic Pineapple and Plum Sauce

Signature Curry Chicken with Potatoes


Local Style Wok-Fried Egg Noodles

Deep Fried Fish Ball

Seastick Garlic Butter Rice

My dearest Bf. ♥

My 14 years friends all the way from Primary 1, Joshua and Malcolm!
Thanks for being early & stayed all the way till my cake cutting is over though you guys have some other places to rush to! Appreciated much! :D




Two lovelies.

♥♥

Colleagues from NYKSM! 
Zhong Ming, Felicia, me, Andy & Kok Heng.

Eat first! HEHE.

I dont know why I pose this hand sign too. Lol.


Some snapshots.


I'm unglam, but nevermind lol.

My family! ♥

Alvin and Felicia!! ♥

Junny!! ♥

Sharon!! ♥

My Poly Darlings ♥♥

Junny's big head photo! lol.


My supervisor's son! Ethan, SO DAMN CUTE!
I want pitch his cheek!! HEHE.


He's damn goodboy. 
Because a balloon burst right infront of him, most of the girls there (including me) screamed alittle. 
But he DID NOT cry! 
Which boy his age will be such a darling? Awww.


My cake damn nice hor! HAHAHA.

Do be back for the part two of my awesome 21st!
As I'm blogging about my 21st, the happiness on that day is still filled to the brim of my heart! 
Thanks Baby, Felicia, Erinna, Josephine & Elmo with all the helps given for the preparations for my big day!


♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. Hi. (: I noticed that there's a microwave oven. May I know if it's yours or the chalet's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i know where do you get de colorful happy birthday words from? :) [the 6th pic from the end:) ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! It's bought from a Party ware shop from Novena!

      Delete