Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pizza Hut Delivery!

Slept really late on Saturday night therefore Bf&I only woke up at 12pm. To Boon Lay Shopping Center to get some necessities from the NTUC. Then home while settling some home stuff, Bf made Egg Mayo too! We ate it with bread as Egg Mayo Sandwich, I like! I think I'm very fortunate cause my Bf can cook and he likes to cook too! HEHE. *Looking at my stomach* :/ And so we stayed home the rest of the day. Pizza Hut Delivery for dinner, my treat! <3


With zero makeup.

EGG MAYO!

HEHE, our breakfast.





 Here comes our Pizza Hut Delivery!


2 regular pan pizzas, Hawaiian & Chicken Bonanza and 10 Sweet & Spicy drumlets just for the 2 of us! HEHE.

Chicken Bonanza,

Hawaiian! HEHE.

Favourite Sweet & Spicy Drumlets! 


Why is weekend always so short-lived? ):

No comments:

Post a Comment