Nuffnang

Saturday, July 9, 2011

22nd month.

It was yet another monthsary for me and Bf. It was rather a simple day out, nothing special. Hehe, I was having rashes and Baby accompanied me to another clinic located at Towner Road which Erinna went before and she told me it's quite effective for her rashes that time. So cabbed there to see the doctor then went Chinatown to look out for luggage again and at the same time met up with Bf's friends, Kenny and Magdelene.

Walked around, and we had dinner at 长城 porridge stall. The porridge there is yummy and is of a big portion! I couldnt finish a bowl! Do try if you happen to be nearby Chinatown some time!

Lucky my face no rashes. :/

Porridge!

Raw fish slice.

皮蛋粥

Tofu.


Went NTUC for some shopping, 
and this is what we bought just for a night.


A simple day, but it would have been better...

No comments:

Post a Comment