Nuffnang

Friday, July 8, 2011

Allergy reaction.

Taken someday back when I have got perfect double eyelid on both eyes for the day. HAHA.



I was on MC yesterday. Was having rashes since Wednesday afternoon & I swear it totally sucked. It's so red, so itchy, so ugly & all the bad description you can ever think about. So terrible that I couldn't even sleep well on Wednesday night, & so I gave work a miss on Thursday & went to the doctor in the afternoon.

The doctor says it's some allergy reaction, never tell me what I'm allergic to. Asked me what have I eaten recently, I dont remember having any seafood these few days other than last week. Only new thing I ate was the Ma La Tang at Bugis with Twinny the other day. &the doctor asked me if I've went drinking, I was like no? Wth. LOL. Anyway, after applying the medication, it's not that red now but not getting alot better imo, ok mayb just abit. Sucks man totally. Ok, but I think I'm lucky cause it's not on seen-able areas. But I cant wear sleeveless still ):

I just hope it gets much better by tomorrow at least. Yes, tomorrow is the 9th again & it marks me&Bf's 22nd month! 2 more months to our 2 years. HEHE. I'm currently blogging from Bf's place & he's only ending work at 12am. >< Miss him much.



Ending off with two photos of me & Bf! HAHA.



I want my normal skin back, hope & pray for me everyone! Loved much!

No comments:

Post a Comment