Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Transformers III, Dark of the Moon.

3rd July, Sunday.

Sunday was a date for me&Bf. We planned to wake up early, have Mac Breakfast&watch Transformers III at 1.30pm which we had bought the tickets afew days ago. Bet many had watched it yeah. Those who have yet to watch it, here's the trailer, http://www.transformersmovie.com/

&so we woke up at 9plusAM, prepared&all. We went to the Jurong Central Park, quite a newly opened one for our Mac Breakfast! It's like the first time we did so with just the 2 of us. We usually sleep our weekends morning away, HAHA.



His Deluxe & My Sausage Mcmuffin with Egg!



My Favourites!!



Love the morning sun.

Bibi, I love days like that.
Let's have it more often ok! HEHE.


In the cinema early,
The specs so big. ><

HAHA, he looks so blur-cute. <3


Transformers III was nice imo! Oh, we watched in 3D if you saw my photo wearing the specs. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment