Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Delifrance

30th June 2013, Sunday.

It was a simple dinner date with the boy, while walking around Jurong Point, we settled for Delifrance. Our first time dining there together. 

Chef’s Soup of the Day 
Mushroom Soup

I'm never a fan of Mushroom Soup most of the time because they are too creamy/milky to my liking but I love the Mushroom Soup from Delifrance! *Thick* enough!! Hehe

Déli Potato (Egg)

I love Baked Potato and this is huge! Luckily we only ordered one and we couldnt finish it! Haha.

Smoked Salmon D'luxe

I love Salmons, any kind! Haha. The salmons were so fresh and the portion is filling! 

Chicken D'light Croissant

Bf loves Croissant, and I like how the chicken is in "Tuna" form, easier to eat! 



JURONG POINT 
MON - SUN : 8.00 AM - 10.00 PM 

1 JURONG WEST CENTRAL 2 #01-32 
JURONG POINT SHOPPING CENTRE S(648886) 

TEL : 6792 9710 
FAX : 6793 5724

Super Yummy Simple Dinner for two!

Will be back to try their other dishes one day!



No comments:

Post a Comment