Nuffnang

Sunday, July 17, 2011

My top two.

: Love is when you turn into stalker of his profile and get worried to everygirl who talk to him”


I love how my weekends are even if it means waking up to doing housechores at Bf's. Nothing beats more than waking up seeing him beside me and knowing that I will be with him the whole of the day even if it means just staying home. Mayb I'm weird? But I'm no longer like those girls who only wants to get out and just hang out or have fun. I know I need to make use of those times cause weekdays, the timing of both of us clashed so bad that although it's already been 2 weeks plus, I still cant accept it. I still feel so damn upset talking about it. Yes, I'm a Bf's girl. Because with him, I felt the most comfortable (apart from a couple of girlfriends), I felt the safest with him. I know I'm too dependent on him sometimes that I know it's hard to live without him. But mayb I have been independent from young as I dont stay with my parents till I'm in my secondary days when I'm already old enough to takecare of myself. Apart from Bf, there's another person whom I used rely on alot, my Godmum, she left me for more than a year already. I admit I miss her so much sometimes but I just kept it in me.


Seriously, I dont know why am I typing all these.
Mayb I just need to let it out somewhere.



I have a love-hate relationship with this song. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment