Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Young all over again.

: A strong relationship starts with two brave people who are ready to sacrifice anything for one another..” 


I'M SO CUTE RIGHT! HAHAHA.


Eversince I started working, I miss being young all over again. Dont have to wake up so early everyday, dont have to learn to make new friends, dont have to rush works and reports, dont have to be stressed up being a new staff, all and all. Being young, all you do is wake up, whoever is at home will takecare of you in everything. I arent that fortunate though but at least I dont have to be in a whole new environment. Something really struck me recently, interpersonal relationships. I admit I'm total mood-swing person, I can talk to nicely this moment, and the next moment I see something I'm unhappy about, I would just reply you in a very bad manner or mayb dont reply at all. I dont remember when's the last time I really had problem making new friends and communicating with people. But I seems to be having it now. To be honest, I like my job, the job scopes and all are really fine to me. But just feel that colleagues really cant be like friends? Or is it just me? Not directing this at anyone in my office. Just a general point of view. Anyone out there has this problem too? At times like these, I miss my girlfriends more (that's why I'm using my phone most of the time), yes that's not an excuse I know.


Anyway, did I mention I'm no longer on probation? HEHE, so happy!


原来爱情那么傷...

No comments:

Post a Comment