Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Loreal Paris x Pony Pockets

13th April 2014, Sunday.



In my current favourite Dress from Ponypockets! Been searching for the perfect tweed dress and I finally found it! BUT I WAS SO BUMMED CAUSE I MISSED THE LAUNCH AND XS WAS SOLD OUT. But I love the design so much that I took a bet and got it in S. The material of this Ponypockets tweed dress is fab, thick and still is fully lined and the best thing is, it comes with pockets!! Totally worth the price I would say! I have a thing for dresses/rompers with pockets if you havent know. :D 

Size S is slightly loose on me especially at the PTP, but since the zip is at the back of the dress, I would probably have the dress altered, but because it's a mini dress, Size S's length would definitely be more appropriate for work or formal events. Although XS will definitely fit better on me, but I still have no regrets getting this dress. This dress is available in Blue too if you're interested! (:

I was invited to Loreal Paris (@lorealparissg) exclusive makeup workshop to learn beauty tips and tricks of recreating Rui En's look. 

Obviously I was going for the Glamorous look. How did I fair? LOL.



Our makeup table.







#iamtransformed


With Joelle from Loreal! She is super tall please. Thankyou for bending so low to accommodate to me. Lol.

A blur pic of me with Qian Qi, everyone is commenting that we look alike. Lol.

My goodie bag!! (worth more SGD80)




And the best thing is we were giving invites to the Stars Awards 2014 (2), which is happening on 27th April 2014. I'm so excited and the bf will be going with me :D  

Thankyou Loreal Paris again for the invite! Really enjoyed myself there! :D

Afew more #ootd shots before I end my post. Super love it!!

Side.

Back.

Faster go on and shop at Ponypockets, their new collection is selling out so fast especially this tweed dress! >< 

Love this look? I do quite like it. (: 


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I came across your blog and I adore your look and makeup. Can you tell me what lipstick are you wearing? I'm in love with that colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! If I'm not wrong it's LOREAL COLOR RICHE MOISTURE MATTE R518 FLAMING KISS! (: http://www.lorealparis.com.au/cosmetics/lips/color-riche-moisture-matte/m511-glamour-fuchsia.aspx

      Delete