Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weekend dates with the boy.


Do click on my ads, tyvm!! :D


12th August 2011, Friday.

Bf picked me up from work and simple dinner at Jurong Point's Foodcourt.








13th August 2011, Saturday.

Saturday was just me and Bf, wanted to meet up with his classmates but they arent free so nevermind. Met Bf at Jurong East after he end work. I was caught in the rain and couldnt walk to the opposite bus stop from his house so I cabbed over. Met Baby and took the shuttle bus to IMM. After some discussion, we decided to have Ichiban Sushi for lunch! HEHEHE, very random but oh, I love salmon so much.









Quite empty for a Saturday afternoon.

I ordered this!

In the set.

Bf ordered this!

In his set.



My set!

SALMON!

More salmon!

Both my favvvvv!

Bf's!




Train back to Jurong Point for our movie, 武侠!


Imo the movie was not bad! 3.5/5! But Bf thinks that there's too little fighting scenes haha, guys..

Donnie Yen and his family in the movie, I think the smallest boy look damn cute! HAHA.


After the movie, HAPPY MEAL HOME! HEHEHE.
We gonna have it every week cause my lovely Bf gonna get all the Hello Kitty Watches for me! 
Awesome much.


And we always got 2 of each design cause he says,
One to wear & One to keep.
Aww, how to not love him right? 
HEHEHE.

Goodnights peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment