Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy 23rd month & Happy National Day!

9th August 2011, Tuesday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!

This year's National Day was spent very simple-ly with the love of my life. Though it's our 23rd month, we didnt went out, we stayed at home and ordered Pastamania delivery for dinner, and afternoon was maggie mee with bf's egg and bacon for brunch.

Taken at Twinny's celebration, the post will be up soon!



Our Brunch, with my boy.


Dinner was Pastamania delivery!
Hawaiian, the only flavour of Pizza I eat. :/


My Spicy Chicken packed separately.

Chicken wings!

Bf's!


Mine, after being mixed.


Though I missed the fireworks this year, I admit I was alittle sad, but it's ok!
Bf have got work to do. &I could rest too so no harm done! HAHA. 
Happy 23rd month once again Baby Seow, we'll be 2years old in a month's time!
How time flies~

Us, almost 2years ago. <3



DO CLICK ON MY ADS! TYVM!

No comments:

Post a Comment