Nuffnang

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Double date.

5th August 2011, Friday.

Met up with another favourite girlfriend of mine whom I havent seen for a month! So nice seeing her, catching up and all, see you again lovely! Before dinner, we went Funnan Challenger for a walk because Bf wanna get speakers, but nothing caught his eyes. So back to Marina it is. I bought a guest book for my 21st already! Yes, very kia su I know! Well, it's in me!



Dinner was at this new restaurant along City Link.
It sells Japanese Spaghetti! 










Free soup that comes with any main you order.

Elmo's drink. He's the only one who ordered set.

The signboard in case you might want to know.

Standard price for a main is $12.70
Elmo's half half is $20.00

This is his Half half!
Portion was damn big!

This is half.

This is another half.

Mine!

Jo's!

Bf's!


&we walked around Marina Square and I got this sudden craving for milktea&Xin Wang it is! :D





They look so cute! HAHA.

Bf ordered dessert.



Hi dear, though we seldom meet up, but you know I love you lots! 
HEHE, see you again soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment