Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New York New York!

31st July 2011, Sunday.


Sunday was just me and Bf, slept in till afternoon cause slept late on Saturday night was playing mahjong with Felicia and Alvin's friends for awhile.

Did not play with money, cause they are still kids. But I play I happy. LOL.

Wake up, had lunch, took our time to prepare and all. Baby's uncle drove us back home to put our stuff then dropped us at Pioneer MRT station. We both went to have a hair cut and trained to Jurong Point for our dinner!

We settled for New York New York cause Bf say he wanna bring me eat good food. :D




We both had a hair trimmed, any differences? HAHA.




Bf been wanting to get this!



Very nice! But I didnt take note of it's name :/


My Devil's Fiery Fish & Chips!


Bf's Chicken Mushroom Mozzarella Melt!

He like very bu shuang. LOL.


Lovely dinner with lovely boy. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment