Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

3rd Hello Kitty!

For those who doesnt knows, I spend my every weekends at Bf's because weekdays he's schooling&working and I'm working. &so on Friday, the 19th night, I was already lying on bed and Bf came home from his work, and fyi it's around 12plusAM already. Lol.

Bf: Bi, are you awake?

Me: Ya?

Bf: Can you sit up, I got a surprise for you.

Me: Sat up (unwillingly) lol.

Bf: Close your eyes (while taking something out from his bag)
     Ok, open your eyes.

&&&I saw 2 Hello Kitty watch infront of me! HEHEHE.
Because he says he alone eat 2 Happy Meals better than bringing me to eat the same thing every weekend.
Aww, so touched. HEHE.

Hello I'm the 3rd, am I pretty? HEHEHE.


On Sunday, 21st August 2011.

We woke up around 11plus12pm, our brunch.

五香。

Scrambled egg.


&we had our dinner at Boon Lay Shopping Centre.
Black Pepper Deer Meat.






Bf has recently (finally, lol) downloaded Vampire Dairies Season 2. And we spent our whole weekend watching. Yet to finish though! HAHA.


Elena Gilbert. 
I think she's pretty & quite hot!

Vampire Diaries Star
Stefan Salvatore.
I prefer him than Damon.

Damon Salvatore.
Bf prefer him though.

Jeremy Gilbert.

Bonnie.

If you have yet to watch this, I would strongly suggest that you should! 
It's a nice show & I cried at the part where Elena and Stefan are forced to break up because of Katherine. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment