Nuffnang

Sunday, August 21, 2011

With Twinny to Town.

: To have a great relationship, you have to choose being happy together instead of always having to be right.”


Do click on my ads, tyvm!! :D



16th August 2011, Tuesday.

Work as usual for me, after work met up with Miss Erinna to Town. As usual she was late & poor me ALWAYS have to wait for her but the thing is she not guilty one! LOLOLOL. & so we had our usual Chicken rice @ Fareast Plaza. & I get my 满家乐 milktea as usual. HAHA. After dinner, we literally walked the whole town, from FEP to Taka to Wisma to Tangs and lastly, Plaza Sing. &so home after that, camwhored on the train.

The very delicious Chicken rice.
&one weird unique thing about me is I love chilli but I dont eat chilli when I eat chicken rice so obviously that plate above isnt mine. HAHA, mine would be all blackkkkk. 










I know, I'm sick of her face too. HAHAHA.



No comments:

Post a Comment