Nuffnang

Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy 21st my Lovertwinny!

HAPPY 21ST MY DEAREST TWINNY!

This post is for you and only you.
When this post is posted, we are probably having a blast at your birthday @ Capella Villa! :D


Hope you like the present I got for you! HEHE.
Knowing you since Secondary1/2 when we were only 13/14 years old through Band.
But we only become closer when we were in Secondary3/4 when you got into our class.
Although at that time we both have our very own best friend, yours Nancy and mine Hweehan.

Those were the times =')

But everyone was saying we look alike and all.

That's not the main point, but over these few years after we graduated from Secondary, I'm really grateful that we actually make the effort to keep in contact, meeting up often and maintaining this 6-7 years of friendship/sistership. I'm so glad we didnt drift apart and in fact we gotten much closer.


On your 18th birthday @ Pastamania.



On your 19th birthday, we had Thaiexpress for dinner. 
& Someone complained there's no cake for her.

But my plan was cake and presents at her house for her that night!
My artpiece to her.

The girl with the Birthday cake. :D

HAPPY 19th!


And your 20th, as we were suffocating with Poly projects&report.
I only manage to go to the Botanic Garden with you& Astons my treat for dinner.


I hope you had fun though!



We were there by each other during our hardest times. I thank you for that, always being there listening to my problems, being there giving me a hug when I'm crying, rushing down from wherever you are just because you know I'm upset. I couldnt find other words to say other than
THANK YOU & I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOU'VE DONE FOR ME.
I hope I was there when you needed me & I hope I did help you through the times you need.



I know I'm in a relationship & I may have neglected you (please scold me if I did!) HAHA.
But dont jealous la, you know I still love you HEHE.
I know I seldom say all these, dont be too touched and cry k! HAHAHA.
We may have our differences too but so glad we click so well!


ONCE AGAIN,
HAPPY 21ST ERINNA LIN YING JUN! <3<3<3<3<3
Thanks for being such a great girlfriend!


Some of our random photos throughout the years! (Not in any kind of order)



Cny 2009.




Once a twin, always a twin. :D

My 20th.




Hope you enjoyed yourself totally at the Villa! 
HUGSSSSSS*

No comments:

Post a Comment