Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Relationships stages.

Ok, it's only 9pluspm now & I can feel that my body is calling for bed. Baby is still at work though, life has been busy for him. Hmmm hope he's good at work! HEHE. Oh, &I've been sneezing&coughing the whole of today, I bet my colleagues sitting around me must be cursing&swearing in their heart cause I'm so noisy, omg. As I'm typing this, I'm still coughing like there's no tomorrow. The medicine arent working, how? ): I dont want the illness to come in a package again. Forget to buy Panadol Cold Relief just now, must remember tomorrow!

Oh as I was walking home just now, I almost stepped on a cat as I'm watching Hitman Reborn on my Iphone! Scared the hell outta me!! To me, cats arent adorable at all, I'm scare of animals, almost all kinds. HAHAHA.


Strangers to friends, friends to lovers & back to strangers all over again...


I saw this video on Facebook&reposted, gonna share with you guys. I think it's so true that all relationship have all these stages&it really depends on how each & every one of us handle them differently. I believe most people reading this understand the whole emotions behind it. Most people made mistakes by not being able to hold back the words of anger which causes many a times of quarrels that leads to breakups. But some yes, over time, it fades off. But think about how you guys started, what you guys have been through, isnt that enough to even try to rekindle the love in between?

Alright, this video made me think alot. &I hope all of us could treasure what we have&also for you&your partner, change yourself to be a better person. People in love, shall stay in love forever.


I hope baby&I will be happy always! HEHE.

P.S. If you are reading&you like my blog. Do follow me! At the bottom of the page. HEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment