Nuffnang

Thursday, April 21, 2011

End of 2nd week of work.

Yay, it's finally Thursday&tomorrow's PH means no work! Woohoo!! Long weekend ahead, I guess many are as happy as I am. HEHE. 

Been having these for breakfast every morning than the normal Kaya Toast because I dont have to wait if I buy this, Kaya Toast I would have to wait and sometimes it might take awhile. A cup of hot milktea every morning is so awesome. HEHE.

My staff pass which I got afew days ago. Sorry but I dont want to disclose my Company that explains the white box. HAHA. My boss saw it on my table today&she commented that I look like Jolin Tsai. LOL. &afterwhich she kept calling me 蔡依林 (Cai Yi Lin) LOL. Jolin Tsai is my favourite singer though, she's so pretty. (:

&While keying in journal entries. I couldnt stand fringe for being so irritating so I just used a paper clip to clip it up. HAHA. Promise I'm gonna buy a decent clip this weekend. 

 &I'm having this mark on my left leg now because my hands itchy&scratch till like that. >< Just hope it will get better soonish. So ugly. HAHAHA. 



Oh &after I end work just now, meet Waene at Novena&we headed Ttsh to visit Jasper. Fyi, he's still in coma. PLEASE WAKE UP SOON! It's almost 2 weeks. Argh. After that we had dinner at Novena's foodcourt&travelled home together. She went over to her Bf's house which is at Lakeside&me to my baby's house at Pioneer. I'm blogging while waiting for Baby to end work at 12am&come home. Miss him much. HEHE.
I had fishball noodle, she had fishball soup.
HAHA, I think she looks cute here. 

On train home together, (:





No comments:

Post a Comment