Nuffnang

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Limitless.

Yesterday went Jurong Point to meet Waene&Shu Rong at 7plus because we agreed to watch Limitless at 815pm. The movie was nice! Everyone should go and catch it if you havent. (: Definitely worth watching! After movie, went to have Mac as I was alittle mouth itchy. LOL. &we went to walk around the NTUC as there's no shops open except for a handful.

If you are interested in Limitless but have yet to catch it, here's the trailer.







Baby have got half day of work today till 2pm. Shall wait for him to come home&heading out with him&his friends later in the evening, I think.

 I was bored&I downloaded a couple of Apps&edited this. HAHA.
 Cough Syrup for Baby&I as we were both coughing. &the one on the left causes drowsiness&cause me to only wake up at 12pm.
 My breakfast, Baby's Aunt pass it to me before they left home. So nice. HEHE. 

I'm currently watching Hitman Reborn to kill time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment