Nuffnang

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy 19th month!

It's the 9th of the month once again, therefore Happy 19th month my dearest babyboy! I've been wanting to cycle&so we went East Coast Park to cycle as well as Picnic! HEHE together with Waene and Shurong. Baby&I prepared the foods together. &we finished all during the picnic, awesome much. After Picnic, was cycling for 2hours or so but it rained, spoil mood. >< after cycling, we went ABC Market for dinner & to Mount Faber and Henderson Waves for a walk.

Bag filled with foods and drinks! 

 Hello love!
 My favourite photo! <3
Egg Mayo Sandwich, Chicken Wings, Hotdogs&Ham with Butter Sandwich! 
Her very big blueblack. 
All emptied! 











 Nice shot!

 My favourite solo pic for the day!



Dont throw me down. ): 


 



Sweetest love. 





Dinner @ ABC Market.





Mount Faber/Henderson Waves.




 




Hope Baby enjoyed his day as much as I do!
For more/all the photos: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=10150259368626164&id=581081163&aid=385483

No comments:

Post a Comment