Nuffnang

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dinner with my babyboy.

After not seeing my babyboy for like 4days (it feels like more than a week I swear). We finally had time to meet up just now for dinner! HEHE. Though it's a short 2hours but I'm really happy to just see him&have him by my side. Aww. Yay, weekends is here in a day's time! We had our dinner at Vivo City Soup Restaurant. &had Gongcha after that. Awesome because I love how he dote me by bringing/buying me things that he knows I love.  HEHE, for now like Bubbletea!



We had the by-the-glass seats, nice view out there! 

He trying to tell me something funny. 
三水鸡! 
Chicken!

黑椒鹿肉。 
Black Pepper Deer Meat.
马来风光!
Sambal Kang Kong, the only vegetable that my Bf eats. LOL. 

Love the food, love the service&ofcourse love the boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment