Nuffnang

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Gonna love weekends.

I think from now on, I'm so gonna cherish my weekends. The only 2-3days I could spend with my baby, going out, relaxing&even watching anime! Yes, those who know me well enough should knows that I'm the kind of girl who doesn't like gaming, anime etc. But my Bf likes so I shall watch with him. HAHA. The anime we are watching now is Hitman Reborn. I dont mind watching it because Reborn is so cute lo! LOL. I shall start watching from Episode 1.


For those who doesnt know, he is Reborn, so adorable, no? HAHA. I swear I'm watching this anime because of him! HAHA.


Saturday, after Bf's work, we went Novena TTSH to visit my secondary friend, Jasper who has been hospitalised since last Saturday due to lack of oxygen in the brain. He collapsed when having dinner with friends last Saturday. So scary&he's still in coma now. As a friend for like 9years, I seriously hope&pray that he will wake up soon. All his family, friends and loved ones has been staying by his bed almost 24/7 hoping him to wakes up! &friends who are reading this, especially friends from Yuying Secondary, do go down&visit him if you know him! May god bless him.

After visiting him, went back to Novena Square&I had Yami Yogurt. Yums.


After that we headed Cine as Bf wanted to buy some tees. After that we had dinner at Fareast Plaza's chicken rice! HEHE, our favourite. I love the chicken&the soup there. It's always so crowded&if you dont be there early, you might end up not having it because it's sold out. Aw, so if you want some, be there early! It's located on Level 5, near the escalator! HAHA.

Ohwell, Bf&I spent our Sunday slacking away with anime! Love it because the both of us were worn out during the weekdays because of work&for him school as well. In anyway, 加油 my dearest boy! Always behind you, hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment