Nuffnang

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Saizeriya, Italian food.

Met up with Bf, Felicia&Alvin at Iluma after work. Went Little India as Bf wanted to buy glass table top but didnt managed to get it again. &Then we went to City Square Mall! We were all famished&we had this Italian restaurant? I think it's more like a cafe&the price there of the foods are damn cheap! Read more for the price! HAHA.


Hello! It's my first time to this place too, Felicia's recommendation.


The thing for you to press for service.

One busy looking what to eat&one busy checking in!

HAHAHA. Love this photo totally!



Why so fierce? HAHA.





Felicia's.. So cute.


She just had a haircut anyway. HAHA.
I always take her unglam photos. ><





And the food starting to be served.
Salmon appetizer. It's less than $4 I think!

My main dish, $5.80!

Potato Wedges, it's only $1.90!! Omgzz.

Bf's steak with pork. $7?

Side dish: Spinach with cheese.

Eh I dont know what is this.


Felicia's chicken.


Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream

Tiramisu cake!



Oh did I mentioned, it does not charge service charge! 
We ordered like 4 mains, 4 sides and 2 desserts.
Total bill is $63! Cheap yeah? HAHA.


I'll be away from a 2 days 1 night trip to Kukup with my relatives, cousins and Bf from tomorrow till Sunday!
See you guys! &do click on my ads!


Oops, another unglam of her. HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment