Nuffnang

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Company's Family day 2011.

Ok for those who does not know which company I'm working for yet, I'm revealing it in this post! HAHA. Had a great morning with my colleagues and my dearest Bf. Thanks him so much for accompanying to West Coast Park on a Saturday morning at the timing of 9am. Hugs!


&so my company is NYK Shipmanagement!


 
Reception booth for taking attendance.

 

Good weather, not stuffy nor sunny!


Hi Bf!

Love him! HEHE.

My colleague Angelina which everyone ask if we're Sisters. 
Do we really look that alike? HAHA.


Walked to the Mac nearby as Bf & Samuel wants to eat though breakfast was provided. LOL.


Samuel & Bf.




Back,
They are having some games session but we did not join in. HAHA.


Hello Cute Boy! 
He's so adorable I swear! 
But he's growing teeth so he wasn't in good mood for anyone else to carry him except his parents. >< 

Awww.

HEHE.


As we were kinda bored, we fly kite! HAHA.







 







&she's Felicia.


Angelina, Andy, Samuel, Felicia, Baby&me!


Cute boy drinking milk. HEHE.



Colleague's Joanne beautiful dogs.










He dont like to take pictures nowadays, sigh.


It's Lucky Draw time!


I think I was so lucky enough to have my name called. LOL. 
I got the 25th prize which is $30 MOS Burger voucher!





I enjoyed my day nonetheless!

That sums up the first half of my Saturday, second half that would be up soon is Fathers' day dinner with Bi&his family!

No comments:

Post a Comment