Nuffnang

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Baby's 23rd with me!

Happy 23rd and Happy 21st month 
Mr Gene Seow Keng Han!

It's my dearest Bf's 23rd birthday celebration with me. I'm the planner for the day! Oh, &I think I'm awesome cause I wished Bf on the dot 12am face to face, via message, through FB & even on my blog (referring to the previous post)! Nonetheless, I hope Bf enjoyed himself throughout all the celebrations especially the one on the actual day with me! HAHA.

So my plan was GV Gold Class Kungfu Panda, 340pm at Vivo City!
&reservation dinner at Carnivore Vivo City at 7pm!
&yes, I ordered a cake from Awfully Chocolate before hand to be collected via the Carnivore staff.
My present for Bf was a shorts from Freshbox and a schedule book that he has been wanting! Hope he loves them!

My plan was a success I must say! :D

All ready to go!

Waiting for lift.


GV Gold Class!





A kiss for the birthday boy.








Like a shiok only!





We ordered two drinks & a potato wedges before going into the cinema. Sadly, our wedges was not served throughout the whole movie. &so after the movie end, we went to ask for our change and told them about the situation. In the end, our drink was F.O.C to compensate us due to their service. 




Carnivore!


My very happy and excited baby!


  Kicking start with the salad bar!
 Mine,

His!


By the glass seat once again. (:



More meatssss.

No thanks. HAHA.

His Cranberry.

My Ice Lemon Tea.



Beef, I cant eat. 

The fish which I like!



Cheese Bun!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYBOY! 



Make a wish!



Blow candles!



His present!








Schedule book which I bought and decorated it myself! (:



I hope you enjoyed yourself to the max baby!
I hope you liked my plans & the presents I got for you. 
Love you plenty! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment