Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Kukup trip Day 2, Part I!

26th June,

So for our second day at Kukup. Part I would be our breakfast, some free time and our last lunch at Kukup!

Up & bathed at 8am, so cold. HAHA. 

With Bf to go for breakfast.

Breakfast for the day.

Hello Bibi!

Bought this @ 12 Ringgit!



Bubbletea!

Milktea for me as usual! (:

Waene with her Lemon red tea!


Back to our room for some camwhore session.





Hi Shuzhen, I'm Meizhen! HEHE.

She acting cute. LOL.

Either Waene's or Shurong's shades. HAHA.


 Upon leaving,
A trolley full of our luggage!!

A group photo before leaving!!

Sissy!


Lunch time!


Older cousins having beer!


Beanspouts.

Crab!

Fish!

Tofu!

Prawn!

Sotong!

Sotong balls!


 On bus back!


Cousin Kris, Bryan, Bf&I decided to detour and went Jusco before coming back!
Check out my next post! HAHA. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment