Nuffnang

Monday, June 27, 2011

Kukup trip Day 1, Part I!

I have got too many photos for a 2days 1night trip to Kukup Malaysia. 
Therefore I think I will need 4 post to finish up the two days! HAHA.


Kicking start with Mac breakfast with Bf&Sissy @ 5plusAM!




Our bus!


Hi Bf!


Cousin Kris! Organizer for this family trip!

Cousin Bryan!

Bibi Seow.



A stopover in Malaysia for us to have breakfast, it's already 9plusAM.




The Youtiao here is not bad!



See the Maroon colour thingy? It's 猪血! My favourite! 
But it's no longer available in Singapore when I'm still young.




Bf bought a packet of super sour and salty sour plum. 
Check up the priceless expressions of my cousins after eating it.

HAHAHAHA.

The "powerful" plum that got everyone exclaiming! LOL.


 Alighted and gonna walk to our "resort"











They look like they are getting ready to jump down! LOL.

Tri-shaw for free! Helped to transport my Aunt around.
The workers there are no doubt helpful!

Cousin Fiona and Sissy.


My favourite time!


Sing song!

Our rooms!
4 rooms in total, oh we have 20 pax in total!











 Bought these to play in the night! 






Be back for Day 1 Part II!

No comments:

Post a Comment