Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kukup trip Day 1, Part II!

25th June,

Second post of our Day 1 would be our first lunch there, ship to kelong, our dinner & night activities!


The Restoran we had lunch in.



EE, so oily. ><



Cousin Carene and her husband.

Cousin Waene (center) with her Bf Shurong and his Sister Shuzhen.

Our tea with all different level of tea. LOL.

With Sissy.




Cereal Mushroom & Fried Tofu.

Vege.

Prawn.

Fish.

Crab.

Thai sauce fish.

He kept the rice to himself. LOL.



Cousin Fiona & Sissy.

Bf & me.

Cousin Chin Hock & his dad.

Cousin Bryan and Chin Hock.
















Body of a dead snake. Yucks.


My cousin is so brave! HAHA.



Hi Fiona.




Coconut drink for such a hot weather!


Durians!!

For me & Bf.


Took a nap before dinner.
& wake up to dinner time!
BBQ Fish.


Cuttlefish.

Fishball and hotdogs.

Corn soup!

Rojak!

Pork.

Otak!

Satay!

Prawn!

Flour with vege in it.


My table!

Chicken wings!!

Watermelon~


He look possessed. LOLOLOL.



& It was putting "lantern" time! HEHE.

My wishes for everyone!


Sissy's!

&Bf's!



I have got videos for putting the wishing lanterns & FIREWORKS too! Will post soon if I have got time.
Do come back for Kukup Day 2 updates!
We all had a long day that day & we slept at around 1am!
Hope you guys had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment