Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Watsons Spree!

With dearest Twinny! Random idea of meeting up as Watsons is having sales for members&so we went as typical Singaporeans to check it out! HAHA. I spent a total of $77.22 after discount&that uncontrollable girl actually spent over an hundred! HAHAHA.


I bought like 5 items? HAHA.
Skin79 BB cream! Usual price was $36.90, I got it at $29.50. 


我的美人日记 mask! Special assorted package! HAHA. It's selling at $21.90!


Acnes facial wash&pimple cream, usual price $9.90, I bought it with 30% discount!

I bought this at $9.90, no discount I think.

Gatsby Hairspray for my Bf! @$7.80! 

Our receipt! Circled ones are mine. LOL. Compared to hers, it's nothing!

A free gift from Watsons cause we spent more than $150 in a single receipt! 


And after queuing the damn long queue and paid, we were both hungry! 
So MOF it is for dinner!



My Spicy Miso Chicken Ramen! 

Her Salmon Rice!



Her Ice Chocolate!

Our bill!


Yes, I have got a fetish for receipts - Sharon said so! HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment