Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Routine.

I OT-ed for the first time today. Well, have got tons of things to finish up!
Do click on my ads if you see any! At the side&all the way to the end! TYVM! :D




I just changed my lappy's wallpaper yesterday &I think it looks damn nice. HAHAHA. I cant wait for weekends to be with Baby!! :D


I still find him totally adorable. HAHA.

Anyway, I'm still watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn, am currently at Episode 144. HAHA. Sounds crazy yeah? If anyone of you reading this is interested, you can try watching it from Youtube, http://www.youtube.com/user/TheVongolaFiles I think this user's video is like one of the better ones. HAHA.




DO CLICK ON MY ADS, AT THE SIDE & BELOW! TYVM!! :D









Baby is still at work now. &I think I'm heading to bed soon. It's a Girlfriend Jolin's 21st this coming Saturday&a family gathering on Sunday, totally looking forward. Oh&my graduation ceremony is in approximately 2weeks' time! Excited! HEHE.

Alright till then! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment