Nuffnang

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tomorrow's the big day!

Tomorrow will totally marks the end of my 3 years of Poly life! Mixed feelings though. But I'm really excited! HEHE. I had a fringe cut yesterday & I think I look younger now. LOL. 

This was taken yesterday after my fringe cut! HAHA.


I will look either like this or
like this tomorrow! I have yet to decide! :/


May seems to many that I'm overly excited/crazy over this graduation ceremony. Well, but to me it's like a sense of achievement. I may not be the perfect student scoring all As and all or rather I'm not even one with grades that are good enough for local university. Whatever is it, I'm satisfied. With my family background, with my expectation of myself, at least I completed Poly for now. Who wouldn't want to continue to further studies? I want, &so I have to earn hard for it now. 

Bf should be home in less than an hour, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment