Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

天天火锅!

Had 天天火锅 just now at Bugis with Baby&his family after getting Chinatown to collect his laptop. Baby's Sister Felicia lost her hp afew days, we went Jurong Point Singtel shop to get a replacement SIM before having dinner too. I hope the person who took Felicia's phone will be unlucky for life! I lost my hp (I bought myself) once years ago, I could totally understand the feelings!


No photo of us cause we were famished! HAHA. 

We wanted to get KOI after dinner but we were all very full&so we bought this home!
Bf bought one for me&one for himself! 

I love Apple Strudel! Especially from Ritz! 
Thankyou Bf! Hugs~


Oh anything to ask me? If yes,

I set up for fun though. HAHA. &I realised it already has questions in it for you to answer when you first set up. Hmmm. &&&click on my ads if you see anything! Tyvm!

No comments:

Post a Comment