Nuffnang

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy 1 year 8 months!!

Today is the 9th of the month again! Bibi Seow&Bibi Lum are 1 year&8months old! HAHA. Baby only ends school at 5 pm&me only end work at 530pm, Bibi came to meet me at Harbourfront&we went to walk around Vivo City looking for luggage, yes, we are gonna get one for our upcoming trip in a few months' time! Around 6odd, we went to The White Dog Cafe for dinner(MY TREAT!), the seats and ambiance were so nice as we were given the glass seats&we could see the cablecars&all.  



The view from inside, 


Tall&Skinny Snowman!


The menu,



Bibi looking through the menu,



While I took photo of myself, 

Wore new dress today, love the prints, the boy too! 




I would love to have the glass bottle at home. 
(Fyi I drink ALOT of water to the extent that most of Bf's family members knows. Yes, omg)


Photos before we start, 



 

Clam Chowder which we both think it's damn nice!

Mangolicious! 

White Dog Cafe Lemon Tea @ $1.90 only!
Taste not bad!



My Crabmeat Spaghetti! I think it's nice too! Can give it a try if you're there.

Fish&Chips!

Imo, the portion there are considered quite big&are of reasonable pricing!



The waiter dropped my camera before taking this picture ): 



Very nice sky when we're almost done eating. 

The total bill for 2 add up to only $50.75! It's really cheap in my opinion! HAHA. Do give it a try if you're at Vivo City! It's located at Level 2 (:





Hey Bibi Seow, we had come this far. We both know it wasn't easy. We both had our fair share of good times and bad times. Sorry for being a difficult girlfriend, but thankyou for always being there. I won't say we are like the perfect couple as we have our differences. But what matter most is to see the perfection beyond our differences. Let's stay strong and we shall overcome all hard times together.

&you know what, we are hitting our 2nd anniversary in 4months' time! (I'm smiling to myself while tying this) Totally looking forward!

Oh & hope you get well soon yeah!! Hugs!


With deepest ,
Bibi Lum.

No comments:

Post a Comment