Nuffnang

Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy 21st Josh!

It was an early celebration for this 14years friend of mine as he's going in to NS in a couple of days! &so Happy 21st&hope you enjoyed every bit of yesterday! About 1/3 of our Primary Six classmates turned up yesterday&it was so great. Like hello, seldom I heard of my friends still in contact with Primary school's friends despite not being in the same Secondary/JC/Polytechnic at all, so basically, I'm proud of it. HAHA. The catchups, talking about the past&photo-takings session were so awesome! &at the end of the day, Thankyou Edwin for sending us back.




They were having some games session while the Primary school clique entertained ourselves in the room at the back&suddenly I heard the my name being called. Was shocked, I was asked to answer a question&if I answered correctly, I would have to draw on the birthday boy's face. &My question was "What is his dog's name?" I was like wth I dont know. HAHA. So the person spelled the S I L K & asked me to guess the last letter, &ofcourse I guessed Y, &they considered it as I guessed it correctly. LOL.




&so I wrote "Have a blast!" on his face. I had no choice but to write on his forehead as his face was all full! 





  
Try spotting me, lol.






 The Primary School mates! (:
Friends since Primary 1, when we're like 7years old? LOL. 


 


Natalie&Shuwen. 
Me&Meiting. 
Weiqi&me. 
Natalin&me. 
Me&Shuwen. 
Natalie&me. 
Me&Jolene. 

 


Edwin&his younger self. LOL. 






I know most of them for more than half of my age, awesome. :D




DO CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG! TYVM!

No comments:

Post a Comment