Nuffnang

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pre-CNY preparations!

Hi! For this CNY, I went for a haircut, hairwash & blow, bought dresses from Gmarkets & Gelish manicure with colleagues! Hehe.

Alone at salon, the one I went to dye my hair for my 21st birthday last year.

Before cutting,

After cutting, washing & blowing!
Not much different but I cut like 2-inch for the back! T.T



And finally my loots from Gmarket are finally here after waiting for so long! Hehe.

My top favourite! For CNY day 1 definitely! HAHA.

2nd fav!

3rd fav!






These 7 items cost less than $60! :D


New bedsheets for us for this CNY! HEHEHE. Loving red.

My new umbrella from the Bf! Love it!!



This is my CNY nails design, how about yours? (:

I did this at Jnails with my colleagues, Angelina & Felicia.


It costed me $80!

Matchy matchy with my cover!



Please tell me it's nice! HAHA.
This is my second Gelish so far. (:



Oh & my mum bought me a new sleepwear!
Hello kitty!
Bf says this hello kitty is asian (cause of it's skin colour) Lololol.

No comments:

Post a Comment