Nuffnang

Friday, October 7, 2011

Preparations for my 21st!

Right now as you're reading this post I should be in Ehub Kbox singing songs with my closest people! HEHEHE.

Those who know me, or rather my friends would definitely know that tomorrow is my 21st Birthday! HAHA, yes, I'm all excited and all. And for my 21st, I went to dye my hair just last week.



Woo, so red.

But my hair is truer to this red instead.


At Pioneer, 83 Hair Dressing. 










After dye-ing, treatment & trimming!


Guess how much?



It's $130! HAHA, considered quite cheap right for my hair length? 


Love my hair? I love it too, but it will be gone very very soon. HAHA.
Well, let's hope I have a great 21st birthday celebration tomorrow,
Stay tuned if you wanna know about my celebration! HAHA.

P.S. Dont forget to wish me happy birthday via FB, SMS, Whatsapp, Twitter or whatever! HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment