Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Day!

25th December 2011, Sunday.


Tired of removing makeups? #Biore’s Cotton Sheets gently removes even the most stubborn makeup while taking care of your skin. Read here!


Hi, MERRY CHRISTMAS ONCE AGAIN EVERYONE!

Hope you enjoyed yours no matter how you spent it! :D



Gave Bf his Christmas present in the morning!

Opening~

Nothing fantastic! Just two tees!
One from Esprit.

&The other one from Zara!

Went Jurong Point NTUC to collect our Christmas dinner food!







A photo with Mabel!

Played Monopoly with Bf & Mabel while waiting for dinner to be ready!

One with the Bf.

Our dinner is ready! First time I ate Turkey. Never eaten before. HAHA. Mountain Tortoise I know :/

After dinner we had some photo taking!


Afew with Bf & the Christmas tree he bought for me!



With Alvin, Mabel & Valerie.


With Bf together!



Then back to the room & Bf passed me the second present he bought for me this Christmas!
I'm very loved, I know! HAHA.

Wrapper inside wrapper. Look at the wrapper above (from Bf to me for Christmas 2011) and the wrapper below (from me to Bf for Christmas 2010) See anything similar!?

Yes! It's the exact same wrapper! When I first saw the one he gave me I was like eh, this wrapper damn familiar! & I went to Facebook to find it HAHAHA.
So coincidental! 

Me with the present.

&&&&&&

Tatah! It's Hello Kitty 3D Mask! I've been wanting to get it for quite sometime! 
Hehehe, he know me best.

See! So adorable right! How to not love it! 

A happy me! Hehe.

Both Bf's & my presents from our colleagues. Most of it is his though!

Ended the night early as we will be having BBQ the next day with the family, stay tuned!


So how was your Christmas? (:


Ohwell, it's 2012 already!
Before I forget, Happy 2012 everyone!
May everyone have a wonderful & lovely year ahead!
Much loved :D


happy new year confetti



CNY is coming & #JPB is letting you have the sweetest deals! With the CNY Festive guide there’s something for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment