Nuffnang

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas with lovelies!

23rd December 2011, Friday.

Who doesnt dreads removing makeup? Fret no more! Biore’s Cotton Sheets promises you a speedy, fuss-free and effective makeup removing routine!




Been pestering the Bf that I want a Christmas tree of my height! &he really got one for me!
Surprised!!!
This is one of my 2011 Christmas present from the bf! 


Mad loving it I tell you!
Real one got the Christmas tree smell! HEHEHE.



On the 23rd, Bf & I was on leave and we went to Somerset to meet up with my 2 lovelies, Sharon, Josephine& their Bfs! 313 Marche it is for dinner!



My fav Rootbear!

Elmo & Baby Gene.

Me with Jojo.


Sharon & me~


The three guys, Elmo, Bf & Aloy.

& us! Sharon, me & Josephine!

Polaroids we took!


&it's gift exchange time! For the girls only :X 

From lovely Sharon!
2012 Calendar, pens & a card!

From Lovely Josephine!
Hello Kitty camera pouch & Hairband!

Hi Bf, thanks for accompanying!

Afew group photos before we end our night!



Back home with Bf & Alvin.



No comments:

Post a Comment