Nuffnang

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pony Pockets x Girls Outing

29th March 2014, Saturday.



I finally found the perfect peplum top that fits my petite frame after so long!! Super love it especially because of the unique T back! Although they have XS for this item as well, but the owner advised that the cutting of this design runs small so I took S instead of my usual XS and it fits comfortably at the PTP and waist! Super flattering!! 

I feel that this basic top is a must to own for every girls! Pair it with a pencil skirt and you are good for work, pair it with a shorts for a casual day out like me! It comes in 5 colours, Black, White, Jade, Yellow and Blue and in Sizes XS-L!! My pick is Jade because it's so unique! Tempted to get it in Black and White as well!! Get yours today!! :D

#selfie
 
A few more shots of my favourite peplum top by far! Slimming effect, doesnt it? (:



Met up with Jo, Xinyi, Samantha and Jayden for lunch at Amk Swensens.

Sambal Fish for Jo.

Alio Olio for me.

Salad for Samantha.

Samantha with her salad, such a big bowl!

Squid pasta for Xinyi.

Jayden!

Bgf :D

Candid.
 
After shopping at FEP with the girls!

Group shot!
 

Jayden enjoying his crepe! 

 

Dinner at 313 Marche, Bf joined us too (: 




Go on and shop at PonyPockets now!


No comments:

Post a Comment