Nuffnang

Friday, March 28, 2014

CNY 2014 Day 1, 马年旺旺! ♡

31st January 2014, Friday.

Happy CNY again everyone! It's my year this year which means that I'm 24 this year, omg so old please.

#ootd: Navy Ti'amore Watercolour Romper (XS) from Fairebelle
Wore this super pretty piece of watercolour romper for the first day of CNY!

I super super love rompers/playsuits because I dont have to think of what top/bottom to match with.
I love unique rompers just like this! :D

Chinese New Year Cake, one of the CNY goodies the bf bought for my parents :D


A pic of me with my parents before we went out to bainian.
Both of them so cute one, both dressed in orange haha. 

Trying to be funny haha.

It's the horse year, my year! :D


My Fam.

Went downstairs to have some #ootd taken.
Super love the fairebelle romper! ♡


Sissy.

And finally at Dagu's house with Shanice Koh!

Sis and niece.

Lunch by Dagu.




2nd stop, Ahkim's house.
With the same age cousin, Waene!

Cousin Bryan 

Cousin Andy and Cousin Bryan

The west couple, Waene and Shurong.




Cousins together!
Some not around though.

With Cousin Kris.


And ofcourse, ending my CNY day 1 at the bf's :D



♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment