Nuffnang

Monday, March 24, 2014

CNY Nails & Hair.

25th January 2014, Saturday.

It was a grooming day with the bf before the CNY!
As usual I went Ferlyn's @PassioNails to do my nails!!
Read about my previous visits HERE!



My Monochrome Oriental x Valentine nails done by Ferlyn! 
Super love it.

The thumb!! Ultra bling! 


I did both Gelish Manicure and Classic Pedicure for SGD 90 (inclusive of SGD10 CNY surcharge)!!
:D :D 


After my nails appt, met the bf at Jurong Point Twister to dye our hair! 
I dyed Ashbrown this time!

The bf bleached and dyed Ashgrey.

First pic of us with our new hair!

Super love!!

Twister 

Jurong Point outlet 
63 Jurong West Centre 3 
#03-23/24/25 
Jurong Point 
Singapore 648331 

Tel: +65 6795 4044 

Operating hours: 
Weekdays 11am - 9pm 
Saturday 11am - 8pm 
Sunday 11am - 7pm 

Bf's Stylist is Yvonne, My Stylist is Veronise.




No comments:

Post a Comment