Nuffnang

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Beyond Label

Beyond, a newly established online blogshop. Their owner Cas is really a very nice lady.
I'm so glad to be working with them and her service is superb efficient!


As a romper addict, my pick from their 2nd launch would be this Luna Flower Romper (Black), I'm wearing size S btw. Ofcourse, it being a new blogshop, I have my worries on the material and sizing of the romper before I receive it.


But I was so so so happy when I receive the item, the material is fab!  It's fully lined, non-sheer and it has side pockets!! *Super happy girl* 


Although the romper is slightly loose on me, but for the material and design, the slight loose-ness doesnt matter anymore. AND THE BEST THING IS THIS ROMPER IS ONLY SGD 23!! I swear it's so damn worth it! :D 


Look at the exquisite details of the front of the romper! If I have this romper before CNY, it will definitely be one of my CNY outfits!!

Another close up, super love it.
You may get this item HERE.

Go on and shop on Beyond now, they offers Free Courier services for purchases above SGD 60!
And remember to quote "JLMZ10" for 10% off any purchases and it's valid till 31st March 2014!!




No comments:

Post a Comment