Nuffnang

Saturday, September 17, 2011

小舅's 大喜!

6th September 2011, Tuesday.


I missed the morning session of the ceremony as I couldnt take anymore leaves as it's quarter closing and I have got my BKK trip in this month. It was really a very eventful and busy month!


Camwhore while waiting for Sis to fetch.



At the place, Grassroots Club @ YCK.





At the reception,




The Bride and the Groom.


Cousin Kris.


Kris, Sis, Carene, Waene.
Love my sisterly-cousinsss. 


My table!











Very nice effect! 






Menu for the day!







Sissy.

Cousin Fiona.

Cousin Chin Hock.

My fav dish always! Shark Fin!



They forced me to take this.













The emo boy as usual. HAHA.





Cousin Andy.


Shurong, Waene's Bf.
 
Cousin Bryan!

Cousin Gin with her Husband.

Along with Waene!

Family!

Andy with his Gf and Cousin Kave.

Andy & Jocelyn.

With me!


Cousin Kave!


Hi Shurong!


Cousin Carene with her Husband Raymond.



& Lastly Dessert!!


At the end of the day, everyone felt more than just happy for our dearest 小舅!
Much loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment