Nuffnang

Sunday, September 25, 2011

BKK Trip Day 1!

14th September 2011, Wednesday.


Oh the excitement is still overwhelming me! It was my official first time going overseas on my own with my Bf and his siblings. Let alone JB & Kukup. HAHA, I went Hong Kong before but it was for a Concert Band Exchange back in Secondary School! &so I consider this my first time, from checking out dates/days, booking of airtickets, booking of hotels all & all, &ofcourse with my dearest Boyfriend! HEHE.

Almost done packing!




With Bf on cab to Ahma's house.





Around 11am, Ahjim came to fetch us from Ahma house to airport.
Our luggage.


Felicia & Samantha.

Just the 3 of us because Bf had a paper from 2pm-5pm. So he took a later flight to BKK.


Reaching Changi Airport Terminal 1, we had Astons!




Toilet before checking in.



Felicia sleeping, lol.

Onboard!



ZzzzzZzzz.

I'm being playful lol.


Oh no, I'm caught.


Upon reaching BKK Airport!


Before leaving BKK Airport.

By-the-streets-stall.


We bought some finger food back while waiting for Bf to reach.







She cannot stand the spice and her whole face turned red instantly.

Their room.



We went down for a walk when Bf reached.
They bought this, so cute uh.


Hi Bf!


&This is our room!



Bought this back to the hotel to share, the 4 of us.


To be honest, we arent really satisfied with our hotel, Baiyoke Boutique Hotel. 
The person there could actually say "Photos are just for show" when Bf asked them why does the room look so different from the photos on the website. How ridiculous is that sentence to sound? 

So in my Bf's opinion, dont stay at Baiyoke Boutique when you're in BKK!
Well, that's all for Day 1. Be back for Day 2 k! 
Do click on my ads oh! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment