Nuffnang

Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy 2nd Anniversary! ♥♥

This post is dedicated to my one and only Boyfriend, the guy I love with all my heart & soul..


HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY BABY SEOW!!

Knowing you since May 2009 through common friends,

One of the very first few photos we took, on your 21st birthday celebration.

Afew photos of us when we went out before we officially got together. 



&On the day we got together 090909, you got everything planned, so nicely.
From the bottom of my heart once again, thank you very much my love.








Bouquet of roses, GV Gold Class & Sky Dining on Singapore Flyer.
It totally feels like a dream, thanks for making it a reality for me. 


On our very first Anniversary. 090910.
And because I was having internship and therefore our day was shortened.

&again everything was planned by you, 
Bouquet of roses, Couple Rings & Cable car dining. 
& You said you are gonna bring me to all sit all kinds of "wheel" in the world. 
Aww, hugsss. 











And as at today, 090911, we hit our 2nd year now, I hope you're feeling as happy as I am. I thank god for letting me meet and have you in my life, you know I love you, alot alot alot alot.. Hehehe.

My 19th Birthday Actual day.

Our 1st Month.
Full Body Massage.

2nd month.
Lerk Thai for dinner.

Our 3rd month!
Picnic and kite flying!

5th month.
Hello Kitty Accessories Box from you.



6th month.
Photo frame & card from me.

7th month.
Went for my relative wedding buffet and went out.


Our 8th month.
HEHEHE, Icing Room.


 Our 10th month~
Thai Accent for dinner.


Our 11th month plus National Day.
Braun Buffel Wallet from you.

15th month.
Dinner @ Astons and earrings from you. (:

18th month, full body massage again!

19th month, picnic & cycling at ECP!

20th month, White Dog Cafe for dinner, my treat!

On your 22nd birthday last year.

Your 23rd birthday this year.

My 20th last year.

Thank you my dearest Boyfriend, for being there through it all.
We both knows that these two years wasnt as easy as we thought or what others has seen.
We had the hardest times, so glad we made it through.
Thanks for sticking by all the while, thanks for always being there, thanks for loving me.


From the most difficult girlfriend of yours,
Baby Lum.

No comments:

Post a Comment