Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

2nd Anniversary Celebration Part I! ♥♥

9th September 2011, Friday.


It's a big day for me & Baby! Sounds like we're getting married HAHA. It's our 2nd Anniversary! Aww. :D

For me, work in the morning. Took cab to work as I was lazy to rush cause I'm running a little late. I have taken only half day off as Bf wanted me to.

Hi people, DO CLICK ON MY ADS! TYVM! :D



On cab to work for the first time!

Bf came to pick me up from work at 12pm & we went for lunch!
The White Dog Cafe once again.

Thinking hard of what to eat. lol.







This piece of fish is supposedly on my fork. 
But as I was talking to Bf & swing my fork alittle, it flew and drop onto the floor.
Bf laughed hard at me. :/

Bf's.


Mine!






& then we took the monorail into Sentosa.
The Merlion in the day.




Movenpick Heritage Hotel Sentosa.





The Entrance.


HAHA, Ms Gene Seow. 
Didnt know my Bf is a female!

The Lobby.





  
We went for a walk while waiting for them to clean up the higher floor room for us.


Aww, my Bf is so cute right! HEHE.

Level 6.

Bf's birthday!
9th June.

King Size Bed.




















Key Card Holder.






So cute like Dimsum! HAHA.







Then we decided to exchange present before we go out for dinner.
My present to my dearest Baby.

Couple watch from Solvil Titus.

Bf's.

Mine!

I bought a similar design than the exact same one because the female version of Bf's is still a little too big for me. BUT I LOVE THIS BRAND OF WATCHES ALOT. HAHAHA.


Hi Baby, I hope you love the present from me. <3


Me with mine.



 My turn to open the present from Bf! HEHEHE.


It's Gucci Flora! OMGZZ.

Love the smell, totally. HEHE.


Cant stop taking photo with it. Lol.


On us.

 Then Baby decided to make tea for me before us leaving for dinner.
So sweet.. Hehe.

Hehe, always serving me. 
I know I'm spoilt, by him.








I tried the tea, he tried the coffee.




Favourite corner of the room, lightings damn nice to take photos! HAHA.



Asked Bf to join me. lol.





Along the corridor.




 We were lazy to take the monorail out to Vivo/Harbourfront to eat. So we walked to Resort World Sentosa and settled for Lunar. Yes, it's a club in Clarke Quay. Lol.








We been drinking tea that few days. Lol.

Bf's.

Mine.







The Merlion at night.

We spent our night in the hotel room watching 醉后决定爱上你 on iphone. Lol, & had an early night as we have got a Part II celebration the next day! Do come back to check it out! HAHA.


HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY ONCE AGAIN MY DEAREST BIBI SEOW. 
LOVE YOU TRUCKLOADS! HUGS!



No comments:

Post a Comment