Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Desiree's 1st!

3rd November 2012, Saturday.



Cant believe I totally missed out on this entry.

It was my Girlfriend Junny's 2nd babygirl's 1st birthday celebration.

Ofcourse with the bf with me.


Hello Baby Desiree, you are 1 year old already!

4 of us.

Why so cute?


Junny's eldest daughter, Dione!

Mummy of 2 so busy. HAHA.






Her relatives.



Hello you are so cute too!



Lying down playing with Ipad #likeaboss 



Why so angry? HAHA.


See so many babies! Omg, where's mine! LOL.




Cake, baked by their father, Junny's husband Guan Hong!



Birthday girl & her mummy.






Blow candles.

Aww, did I mentioned that my Bf loves kids? 
See how heartwarming this is <3 




Doreen with Junny.

Happy birthday again, Baby Desiree!
Dont be so grumpy! Hehe <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment